New Beginnings exist to elevate, educate, empower and transform our community to heal from the impact of sexual trauma. We offer free and confidential counseling services to victims and their families.
New Beginnings has offices in Owensboro, Henderson, and Hartford Ky. Our therapists travel to each of our seven counties – Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union, and Webster – to meet with survivors.
An important part of our mission is to educate our community – from professionals to students in grades K through 12 – about sexual assault and its prevention.
What clients can expect from New Beginnings:
- A comfortable environment with friendly staff.
- A quality therapist who tailors a program to fit each client’s individual needs.
- A setting in which clients can CONFIDENTIALLY and openly express and explore their sexual abuse and/or assault and other related issues.
- A professional relationship with a therapist that will foster positive growth while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- A staff willing and qualified to offer referrals for clients’ mental health issues that lie beyond the scope of sexual abuse and assault.