New Beginnings offers crisis counseling, including long-term therapy, as well as information and support with medical and legal issues.
We offer confidential services by professional counselors and volunteers trained in the field of sexual assault.
All of our services are free.
Our support services include:
- 24-hour sexual assault crisis line
- Counseling for victims, families and friends
- Administration of and referrals to support groups
- Accompanying victims to the hospital, police station, courtroom
- Information for legal, medical, and law enforcement processes
- Registration and help with Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
- Information and assistance with Victim Compensation Board